Monday 23 November 2015

Revlon - Blue slate




Blue slate is a medium blue/grey, also I feel this polish has slight green undertones. This polish applied lovely it is fully opaque in one coat and the polish applied with no streaks and no patches. The consistency is slightly thicker but not so thick that its to hard to work with, I would say the polish in the bottle looked a lot lighter than what applied on the nail, in the bottle the polish looks like a grey with a slight hint of blue but on the nail the polish has more blue and is a lot deeper. I would also like to mention the bush, I love this polishes brush the brush is slightly wider than some brushes but not as wide as a rimmel brush, I think personally for me the revlon brush has a perfect wideness, and also the tip is rounded which also helps with application.

 
                         Thanks for reading
                                        Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment