Friday 8 July 2016

Fresh Friday Little Ondine Ibiza

Ibiza is a bright carrot orange polish, the brand little ondine all their polishes have a peel of element mixed into their polishes so this polish is just like a peel off base coat but with colour. I am not really in love with this polish the consistency is super thick and gloopy it is tricky to apply also the coverage isn't amazing I applied four coats and that was my limit I don't think any polish should need 4 or 5 coats for opacity. Unfortunately I'm not too impressed with the two polishes I have used from this brand but I do like the concept of the peel off element.





I purchased this polish from beauty crowd



                                     Thanks for reading
                                           Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment