Tuesday 26 July 2016

Throwback Tuesday Color club halo hues 2015 collection Part 3

Just my luck

Just my luck is a light green polish with some silver mixed in, this polish is a unique colour its lovely and the holo is in your face. The consistency is on the thin side for this polish but the coverage is decent I got this polish opaque in two coats .



What's your sign

What's your sign is a soft pink holographic polish, this polish is the sheerest out of the whole collection it took me three coats to get the polish fully opaque but the consistency was nice it wasn't to thick or thin just nice to apply.





Sidewalk psychic

Sidewalk psychic is a totally unique colour to my collection its a deep rusty copper bronze orange holographic. This polishes consistency was lovely it applied like butter, it had decent coverage on the first coat but it wasn't fully opaque on the first coat but I did get it fully opaque on the second coat. This polish is lovely the colour reminds me of the leaves in autumn and obviously I can't resist holo.




                                     Thanks for reading
                                            Kylie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment