Friday 23 October 2015

Nail polish direct haul

I know this is my second haul this month and I apologize, I have just been really busy lately and I still wanted to post some content on my blog. I know hauls are boring I promise I will try to post better content, please leave a comment and tell me what you would like to see on my blog, I would really appreciate the feedback. These are polishes I purchased on nail polish direct on the sale page, I am a sucker for a bargain and Leighton Denny polishes are usually £11 each so I couldn't resist. http://www.nailpolishdirect.co.uk/nails-c92/sale-c231
Leighton Denny- Private jet £4.95

Leighton Denny - Daylight robbery £4.95

Leighton Denny - First class £4.95

Leighton Denny - Stormy weather £6.95

Leighton Denny - Zero Gravity £4.95





                                                       Thanks for reading
                                                         Kylie xxx







 

No comments:

Post a Comment