Monday 5 October 2015

Tk Maxx Haul

Butter London-Lady Muck £3.99
This post is just going to be showing you what I bought from Tk maxx. Recently I went a little crazy at Tk maxx , they stock some really good brands of nail polish at quite low prices. If you have any of these polishes and like or dislike them please feel free to leave a comment I would love to know your opinions.
Butter London -Bramble £4.99
China glaze-Black diamond £3.99


China glaze - Atlantis £3.99


Elizabeth Arden - Sailor girl £3.00

Illamasqua - MILF £3.99

Illamasqua - Purity £3.99

Jessica - Coquette £3.99

O.P.I -Did it on 'em £3.99

O..P.I - Mermaids tears

Orly -Close your eyes £3.99

Orly- In the navy £3.99

Seche - Enchantment £3.99

Seche - Aristocrat £3.99

White space beauty - Shimmer turquoise £2.00

Wild about beauty- Archie £2.99

Wild about beauty - Harry £2.99



Wild about beauty -Jamie £2.99









Sorry if you found this post boring I will swatch and review all these polishes in future blog posts http://www.tkmaxx.com/beauty/view-all-beauty/icat/1605#esp_cf=ESP_Rational_Style&esp_filter_ESP_Rational_Style=NAILCARE  




Thanks for reading
Kylie xxx




 

No comments:

Post a Comment