Friday 25 September 2015

Some places where I like to purchase my nail polishes


I just wanted to write a little post about some places where I like to purchase nail polishes/products from.

Amazon


Amazon is the place I like to older collections from , I think amazon have some good prices for their polishes, I mostly like to purchase from amazon marketplace which is just many different sellers that sell on amazon a bit like ebay but I think its easier to use. Amazon also sell a lot of different nail treatments bu a little warning amazon is addictive just be careful. http://www.amazon.co.uk/ref=nav_logo


Pound shops

I find a lot of polishes in pound shops yes they are older polishes and you have to rummage through a lot of polishes to find something you might like but its worth it for me. Surprisingly pound shops have some really well known brands I have found sally hansen and O.P.I polishes in a pound shops. I would just say be careful with the very separated polishes, just give them a little shake and if they don't come together I would just leave the polish but who doesn't love a bargain.


Etsy


I really like etsy for indie polish brands, etsy is a site that has many independent sellers that sell anything and everything but they have quite a lot of indie polish brands, you might need to know some brands to start your search but etsy is an easy site to navigate the only thing I'm not the biggest fan of with etsy is postage prices so if you are purchasing polish from America and you live in the uk like me make sure its a bigger order you place because postage can be up to £20 sometimes and if you are buying one polish for £4-£5 its not going to be worth placing an order but I love the variety of indie polishes on etsy. https://www.etsy.com/



Nail polish direct



Nail polish direct is a online shop that stocks many different brands of polish. I like the site because they stock zoya, color club and china glaze which are harder brands to find in the UK, also delivery is free for UK orders at any price so you can buy one china glaze polish which costs around about £4 and get free delivery, they also deliver fast the longest I have had to wait for an order is 4-5 days at the most.




Thank you for reading this post I just wanted to share some places where I like to buy my polishes I hope you enjoyed reading this post, please leave a comment below telling me where you like to buy your polishes and treatments.

           Thanks for reading
                 Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment