Friday 8 April 2016

Fresh Friday Butterscotch sundae & Cream soda from the 2016 Barry M Gelly spring collection


I have only purchased two of the four new polishes from the barry m gelly spring collection, I do want to purchase pink lemonade and acai smoothie and I probably will at some point.



                      Butterscotch sundae

This is a lovely light neutral polish it reminds me of fudge yogurt but with a slight bit more pastel yellow mixed into it. The polish has a lovely consistency it does slightly drag when applied but I could just be heavy handed, the coverage is great especially the polish being such a light colour I only needed two coats for full opacity. This is just a nice pastel neutral polish for spring, I just want to mention the brush it is awesome it makes the polish super easy to apply.



Cream soda

This polish is a bright white with a hint of pistachio green a perfect colour for spring/summer. This polish has a lovely consistency and again just like butterscotch sundae a great brush that helps with application. The coverage isn't great it is quite streaky and patchy on the first coat and will take 2-3 coats for opacity depending on how thick you apply the polish, what I did find with this polish is that it does self level which is a great bonus.


I purchased these polishes from boots.

                                   Thanks for reading
                                           Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment