Thursday 7 April 2016

Thrifty Thursday Rococo Tiki


This is a beautiful medium to deep greige with a pink pearlescent shimmer, in the bottle it looks like a duo chrome shimmer from pink to emerald green but only the pink shimmer shows on the nail. The consistency is very thin and the first coat I painted was patchy, the polish is fully opaque in two coats but you just have to be careful you don't flood your cuticles when applying. The colour in the bottle is beautiful I wish the green showed on the nail but the colour on the nail is still unique to my collection and is lovely.


I tried to take a picture of the green shift which you can see slightly in this picture.




I purchased this polish from feel unique but I can't seem to find this polish on their site anymore


                                     Thanks for reading
                                           Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment