Tuesday 5 April 2016

Treatment Tuesday The body shop Olive beautifying oil

This winter my hands have been extremely dry, so dry and scaly that they have been cracking. I found this oil in my products drawer I think I received it in a beauty box a while back, I bought some cotton gloves on amazon and every night or when I can at night time I liberally apply the oil on my hands and cuticles and put on the cotton gloves and just let it sink in, you can sleep with the cotton gloves on I don't because I know the gloves would annoy me when I sleep so I sit with the gloves on and watch a hour long show and the oil will have sunk into my cuticles and skin by time the show finishes. The product is oily because its an oil but its not a thick and heavy oil its quite thin, it smells like almond oil with a slight floral hint .This product contains four different oils olive, kukui, sweet almond and marula oil. This is a great treatment if you have dry cuticles and hands which in the winter I do, if you don't have dry hands just apply the product to your cuticles it will give your cuticles a really hydrating treatment.




You can buy cotton gloves for cheep from most places but you can purchase them from http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0018LMH6A?keywords=cotton%20gloves&qid=1457375031&ref_=sr_1_1&rps=1&sr=8-1



                                 Thanks for reading
                                     Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment