Friday 1 April 2016

Fresh Friday Nubar Treasure

Nubar's treasure is a mid toned purple holographic polish, This polish hasn't got the greatest formula the consistency is water thin and the coverage is very sheer. In the bottle the polish looks super pretty but it is a pain to apply I would suggest not having to much product on your brush because you will just flood your cuticles. The coverage is pretty poor for this polish it took 4 coats for a decent opacity and I still felt I could see some of my nail line. The holo in this polish is subtle until your nails are under direct light and then you will see rainbows, I do like how this polish dries it dries super glossy which is nice no need for a top coat unless you want to prolong your manicure.









                                    Thanks for reading
                                          Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment