Friday 18 September 2015

My favorite pink polishes

This is the third post in my favorite series and today's colour is pink, I don't really wear much pink polish nowadays so I apologize that all four polishes are from the same brand and all four polishes are a very similar shade of pink again I'm sorry it's just the kind of pink I prefer to wear,these four polishes are just my go to in a pink mood polishes.


Nails inc – Strawberry hill



Strawberry hill is a deep cerise/ strawberry shortcake's hair colour polish. This polish has a good consistency the polish isn't to thick or thin, this polish is a one coater yes its opaque in one coat. This polish is just a easy smooth polish, yes the colour is nothing special but it is just a easy to use polish. Unfortunately my camera is playing up so its making the picture look slightly washed out, but in real life the polish is deeper than the picture.





Nails inc – Belgrave square


Belgrave square is a mid tone hot pink polish with silver glitter running through the polish. This polish was my go to pink I think I wore it to death, I have almost finished the bottle which for me is an achievement because I have never finished a nail polish, I would definitely buy another bottle this polish but I can't find it anywhere, so if anyone knows where I can purchase this polish please leave me a comment. The consistency of this polish is on the thicker side but I think its because I have had it for years, this polish is quite sheer on the first coat and it does take about 2-3 coats to be fully opaque, what I also what to mention is that the silver glitter that is in this polish is quite subtle which I like and also the polish is easy to remove you aren't left with glitter on your fingers.



Nails inc – Wellington street


Wellington street is a barbie pink polish, this polish is almost a one coater you can see slight nail line with one coat, I did paint two coats but you can only slightly see nail line with one coat. The consistency for this polish is good, again nothing is extra special about this polish its just a nice polish.



 
 
 
Nails inc – South molton street



South molton street is a in your face some might say neon raspberry pink polish. I say some might say neon is because what I think is neon you might not say is neon. This polish is on the thinner side for its consistency but its not hard to work with it doesn't run off the brush like some other thin polishes, this polish is almost opaque in one coat, you might get it fully opaque if you do a thicker coat but I wouldn't risk flooding my cuticles and I would probably paint two coats of a polish anyway.


            Thanks for reading 
                                                 Kylie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment