Friday 24 June 2016

Fresh Friday Danglefoot polish Live colourfully collection ( with holo flakes) Part 2

Break the rules

Break the rules is a hot Barbie pink polish the micro bar glitters that are in all the polishes in this collection are quite prominent in this polish. The consistency is thin and the coverage is sheer I applied three coats for full opacity, I would suggest a glossy top coat because the glitters in this polish are slightly raised and leave the polish with a slight texture.


Ditch the diet

Ditch the diet is a medium purple polish I like the flakes in this polish quite a bit I feel like the flakes that run throughout this collection look better in a darker colour. The consistency is super thin I did have to take my time when applying this polish just in case it flooded my cuticles, the coverage wasn't the greatest either the polish applied patchy but it was fully opaque in three coats.


Dress to impress

Dress to impress is a medium blue again like the purple I liked the look of the flakes in this polish I think they look better in the darker deeper colours. The consistency was decent nothing to complain about but the coverage was the worst out of all the polishes in this collection, the polish applied very sheer and very patchy but it was opaque in three coats.


All in all the colour range in this collection is great and there isn't a really tricky polish to apply which with neon polishes its great to find. Personally I am not a big fan of the flakes and glitter in the lighter polishes but in the two deeper ones I quite liked the finish. This collection does come in straight up cremes so I should of maybe purchased  them instead but I saw holo and neon and quickly purchased this collection, this is a lovely collection and I might just have to purchase some of the creme finish polishes.










                                  Thanks for reading
                                        Kylie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment