Thursday 2 June 2016

Thrifty Thursday Maybelline Color show Neons

Electric pink

Electric pink is a hot pink with a hint of coral, the formula for this polish isn't the greatest the consistency is thick and sticky and its slightly tricky to apply. The coverage was sheer I applied three coats
of polish the polish still wasn't opaque and I didn't feel like a fourth coat would help also the polish was starting to get thick on my nail, you could still see a lot of nail line so I would probably apply a white base next time I apply this polish.



Sweet clementine

Sweet clementine is a creamsicle orange polish that has a consistency that is on the thin side. The polish does apply quite streaky and will take 2-3 coats for full opacity, I will say I had to take my time applying this polish because if you press to hard when applying you will get bald spots.


Orange fix

Orange fix is a bright in your face true orange, the consistency of this polish was thin and the coverage sheer I applied three coats and I could still see my nail line just like electric pink I will apply a white base next time which also will help make the colour pop.




Green zing

Green zing is a bright swamp green polish like most of the others from this collection the coverage isn't great I applied four coats and could still see nail line next time I will use a white base. The consistency of this polish is slightly thin and that is why I applied four coats because the polish wasn't getting thick on my nail but the fourth coat didn't really make much of a difference.


Fuchsia fever

Fuchsia fever is a bright barney purple polish this polish has the worst coverage and consistency out of the whole collection. The consistency is super watery and and the coverage is very patchy I applied three coats and there was still a lot of patchiness on my nails. I don't feel like a white base would help this polish it isn't the best out of this collection.




I purchased these polishes from poundland


                                  Thanks for reading
                                             Kylie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment