Thursday 16 June 2016

Thrifty Thursday O.P.I Act your beige!

This polish is a very soft nude with a hint of pink, I am not usually into these kinds of colours but this one took me by surprise I loved it it made my nails and hands look elegant and I wore it for almost a week which is unusual for me, I change my manicure every other day almost. This polish is on the sheer side I think it was part of the 2015 soft shades collection so I didn't expect full opacity but for the finish I liked I applied three coats. This polish does apply slightly streaky but you kind of expect that with most lighter colours like this, I just try not to apply to much pressure when painting this polish on my nails.





I purchased this polish from my local sally beauty supply.


                                   Thanks for reading
                                         Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment