Thursday 23 June 2016

Thrifty Thursday Colors by Llarowe Unicorn duo

When this duo came out there was a lot of hype over it, the swatches looked amazing the polish looked like an amazing glowing holographic polish unfortunately I didn't get that amazing white I your face holographic polish but it is still nice in its own way.


Unicorn colour correcting base

This base coat is super thick and its not the easiest to apply its a white that looks like glue. I applied one coat and there was slight patchiness on some of my nails, I am not sure if I was supposed to apply two coats but I will try next time applying two coats of this base to see if I get a better finish. Remember to take your time when applying this base because it is thick and will get on your skin and cuticles.

Chasing unicorn

This polish is the complete opposite to the base coat the consistency is thin and the coverage is very sheer, I don't think this polish would get opaque by itself. I applied two coats just because I didn't like the finish of just one coat I could still see some of the bald spots from the base but like I said maybe I should of applied two coats of the base instead of one. This polish is supposed to be a white holographic polish I personally think its a silvery dove grey this polish does pop in sunlight or under a lamp the holographic finish does show when your nails are in the sun.


I purchased this duo on a facebook nail sale page but you can purchase this from http://www.harlowandco.org/products/chasing-a-unicorn-duo

                                      Thanks for reading
                                            Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment