Monday 13 July 2015

All that jazz- Picnic in the park collection




Rosy lee
Rosy lee is a peachy baby pink polish with a pearlized finish, I love this colour I think it's the perfect summer neutral with a bit of a difference. The consistency of this polish was ever so slightly on the thinner side but the consistency didn't hinder the application in any way. The first coat was good but not perfect as you would normally expect from a lighter toned polish, I only needed to apply two coats for the polish to be fully opaque . The polish itself did dry demi matte so it would of course benefit from a top coat and a top coat really shows of the pearly sheen but if you like the matte look just don't add a top coat it's personal preference, I would say you can slightly see some brush strokes after two coats but it was nothing major. I really am in love with this colour I would just say maybe take a little more time painting on this polish but trust me it will be worth it for the colour .



Sherbet dab
Sherbet dab is a juicy orange with a slight gold shimmer running through it . The consistency of this polish was good just slightly on the thin side but only slightly, the first coat applied slightly patchy but the second coat fully covered all that. The polish does dry matte and you can ever so slightly see the brush strokes but only on some nails. The gold shimmer running through the polish isn't in your face but I would recommend that you apply a top coat to show off the colour more.



Apples and pears
Apples and pears is a pistachio green polish, I liked the way this polish applied you could paint one coat and it would be fine but I did paint on two coats of polish, it didn't apply patchy or streaky at all. The one thing I'm not the biggest fan of with this polish is the consistency it is on the thinner side but not so thin that it runs off the brush, the thinness of the polish didn't really hinder the application of the polish I just prefer a thicker consistency of polish. If you are looking for a good pistachio green polish that you could just paint one coat for quickness this polish could do the job.


Mr. blue sky
Mr blue sky is a powder blue polish, the colour of this polish reminded me of the dress Elsa from frozen wears .I liked the consistency of this polish it applied lovely it was non streaky and almost fully opaque in one coat. I would say you don't need much polish on your brush when painting this particular polish on your nails. I really like this polish I'm a fan of blue coloured polishes anyway but the formula for this one is good its not patchy and opaque in 1-2 coats which is sometimes harder to find in a lighter blue polish.







                      Thanks for reading

                            Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment