Friday 31 July 2015

August Indie month

This August as you can guess by the title will be indie month. Before I started this blog I knew nothing about indie polish brands, I only owned polishes from the mainstream polish brands, but by doing this blog I am learning more about nail polish, I have came across some amazing indie polish brands, I swear these indie brands make more unique and sometimes even produce better quality polishes than their mainstream counterparts. This month I just wanted to showcase some of the indie polish brands I have purchased from, there are many more out there and I will defiantly feature more on the blog so keep a eyes peeled for that. If you would like to check out the brands I am going to feature this month I will link their sites down below so please check them out.



Danglefootpolish



Flash Nails



PolishedbyLeanne



Kandy Colors





I really hope you enjoy indie month if you have any questions please feel free to comment



             Thanks for reading

                  Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment