Friday 10 July 2015

Nail polish obsession tag

I have been watching a lot of people on youtube that appreciate nail polish as much as I do and recently some of them have made a certain video, The nail polish obsession tag, which consists of them answering ten questions about nail polish, so I thought I would the tag would make a good blog post, so that's what this post is about


  1. What's your favourite nail polish company? I like nails inc because it's the first brand that got me into nail polish, but I love the colour range of china glaze, they are inexpensive but harder to find in shops in the uk.
  2. Glitter or no glitter? I am not the biggest glitter fan because the removal is a pain but I might wear it occasionally at Christmas but I love the diversity of glitter polishes so I want to wear them more.
  3. O.P.I , China glaze or Essie? Like I said on question one I love the variety of the colours from china glaze.
  4. When do you change your nail polish? Everyday or every other day I like the variety you have with nail polish.
  5. Darks or brights? Both I prefer to wear brights in spring/summer and darks in autumn/winter.
  6. What are you wearing on your nails right now? The heat is on from the desert escape collection from china glaze.
  7. What's your favourite colour on your nails? Any kind of blue polish dark,light,holographic or glitter I just love blue nail polish
  8. Matte nails in or out? I personally don't like to wear matte nail polish I think a gloss finish makes a polish pop.
  9. Do you like French manicures? I don't tend to wear them just because there is so much colour to choose from and I prefer colour on my nails but I think they look nice and elegant.
  10. What's your favourite winter colour? Blue, grey or a nice plum.


    I hope you have enjoyed reading this tag if you want to check out some of the youtube videos I have been watching I will post them down below.









                   Thanks for reading

                         Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment