Friday 17 July 2015

My favourite green polishes

I was never the biggest fan of green polish till this year that's why I only have three polishes to share with you.


I am sorry the polish in this picture looks more blue I promise it is green
Sinful colors - Kissy 

Sinful colors – Kissy
Kissy is a emerald green polish with silver,grass and lime green micro glitters running through it, the colour of this polish is lovely especially when the light hits it. The consistency of this polish was on the thinner side which did make it slightly harder to paint and I did need 2-3 coats to get it fully opaque, it didn't apply streaky just quite sheer. I know the application of this polish doesn't sound great but the colour I feel is worth it, its not one of the best formulas I own but it isn't the worst either.




I am sorry the polish in this picture looks more blue I promise it is green
Nails inc - Haymarket 



Nails inc – Haymarket
Haymarket is a mint green polish, this polish has a good consistency and is opaque in one coat. The polish dries fast and dries demi matte, you can just add top coat if you prefer a glossy finish. I don't really have anything bad to say about this polish, the colours not particularly unique but if your in the market for a mint polish that is fully opaque in one coat you might like this one.



Nicole by O.P.I -  I'll be at the pool



Nicole by O.P.I – I'll be at the pool
I'll be at the pool is a light teal polish with silver micro glitters running through it. I know teal is a green/blue and I know this is my green polish favourites but this teal polish I feel leans more towards green than blue. This polish I feel is more of a topper polish but I did apply it by itself and it took three coats to get it fully opaque. This polish had a good formula it applied nicely, all in all just a nice polish.



I'm sorry my green polishes aren't really diverse, like I said I have just gotten into green polishes and I'm sure if I find a truly amazing green polish I will tell you all about it on this blog.


                  Thanks for reading

                         Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment