Friday 1 May 2015

Confessions of a nail polish addict


I admit it I have an addiction. I have over 300 nail polishes, yes its a bit excessive but I have accumulated them over the years. Growing up I never wore nail polish, I always bit my nails but at the age of ten I started watching QVC and I was obsessed with the models with there pretty nails and the amazing colours of nail polish they had on. My mum made me a promise if I stopped biting my nails she would buy me some nail polish from QVC, I did stop biting my nails and as they say the rest is history. At the beginning of my nail polish love affair I only wore lighter colours, one of my favorite colours which was quite out the lighter colour box for me, and which I wore to death was brook street from nails inc, but the colour that changed the way I wore nail polish was baker street from nails inc. I thought I would never wear a blue nail varnish but seriously baker street is the most perfect blue and now you cant stop me wearing blue, grey and black nail polish,the only nail polish colour im not to keen on is red but I'm still searching for that perfect shade of red that will change my dislike for red nail polish. For me nail polish makes me feel made up and ready to concur the world, and this is why I'm addicted to nail polish


                  Thanks for reading
                          Kylie x
My Collection 
                           
Baker Street 
Brook Street 






No comments:

Post a Comment