Friday 22 May 2015

My favourite neutrals

Today I am starting a new series, every week or two I am going to upload a post about my favourite in a certain colour family and today is of course is going to be neutrals . I am not the biggest fan of neutrals but I do wear them occasionally and when I fancy wearing a neutral polish I gravitate towards these five.


Nails inc – Lowndes square
Lowndes square is a dusky purple with grey undertones. This polish has to be in my top ten favourite polishes ever. The polish is lovely its non streaky easy to paint, the formula itself not to thick or thin its so creamy and colour is just perfect. I love this polish so much I have a backup just in case, its a perfect neutral for any season.



China glaze – Something sweet
Something sweet is a lovely baby pink, the formula isn't the best for this polish, its slightly on the thicker side and it does go on streaky, you will need 3-4 coats with this polish which is a downside but its a nice colour.





Nails inc – Basil Street

Basil street is a caramel fudge colour with a very slight peach undertone. The formula is a bit on the thinner side but its not runny, its not streaky and only takes two coats to look perfect. I used to be addicted to this colour I wore it to death, it is always a perfect colour to go back to when I don't know what to wear and is a nice neutral for any occasion.

Avon – Perfectly flesh

Perfectly fresh is a dusky pink nude. The formula for this polish is on the thinner side but easy to work with. I am in love with the brush on this polish because it is thicker than most brushes which makes it easier to paint the polish. This polish takes about 2-3 coats to look perfect.



Nails inc – Sloane mews
Sloan mews is a difficult to describe it is a sheer pink with a iridescence, it is so pretty, it is a colour that makes it tips of your nails whiter. It has a slight shimmer running through it but its not in your face. The formula was very thick I think it might be down to the fact I have had it for year but it wasn't streaky and was easy to paint despite the thickness.





These are just some of the colours I love like I said this is the start of a favourite colours series so I hope you enjoy reading .


                 Thanks for reading
                         Kylie xxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment