Friday 29 May 2015

May Favourites

I am probably not going to post a monthly favourites every month but I thought I would share with you a few favourites I have had this month

Essie – Naughty nautical
Essie's naughty nautical is a dark mint green with silver sparkles running through the polish. This is a lovely summer colour I don't know why but I love this colour there is just something about it. The formula is slightly thin for this polish but its not streaky when it goes on which is a plus side and it only needs two coats.



Wild about beauty – Isla
I know grey isn't a spring/summer colour but I love wearing grey polish, I think it looks so smart and goes with anything. This is a true slate grey the consistency of the formula is good not to thick or thin,and only needs two coats. The only downside I have with this polish is that it smells a little on the strong side, but the smell goes away once you have painted it your nails, the smell doesn't linger on your nails which is ok.


Barry M gelly -Sky blue
This is a true sky baby blue such a lovely colour for the summer. The formula is slightly thin and this polish does paint streaky on the first coat, but don't worry the second coat turns out better and its quite good at self levelling itself. I am not the biggest fan of the brush for this polish its quite thin but it wasn't to hard to work with. Its a lovely colour and it's supper glossy.



Color club – Diggin the dancing queen
If you had read my color club review you will already know I love this colour. It is a bright lilac pink it is just so pretty on the nails. The formula isn't to bad its thin and streaky on the first coat but like sky blue the second coat turns out better. I only needed two coats when I painted my nails with this colour but it depends how you paint your nails you might need three. I just love this colour I know I have said it with all these colours and that's why they are all in my favourites.


Like I said before I don't think I will do a favourites every month but I will try my best.


                  Thanks for reading

                       Kylie xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment