Monday 25 May 2015

My nail polish storage


Stand that holds about 30 polishes 
Stand that holds about 50 polishes 
How do you store your polish ? In a drawer, bag, box. I store mine in acrylic display stands, I feel like it makes it easier to see my polish . I have two different stands one holds 30 polishes and the second holds 50.I used to store my polishes in a box then I moved into my own house and had more room to store my polishes, I'm obsessed with storage so I wondered how I could display my polishes and came across these stands on Amazon, so I bought one stand to see what it was like, that one stand turned into eight stands. I just think they look smart and professional, how many times have you went to look through your polishes, and not even looked at half of them because you couldn't be bothered to take them all out of the drawer or box you had them in, I had done that plenty of times. The stands hold most brands of polish, but I have found Nicole by opi wont fit in the stands which is a small downside. I just wanted to share with you how I store my polishes and if your looking for a nice way to display your polishes check out these links http://www.amazon.co.uk/Polish-Display-approx-Bottles-displays/dp/B00B7ENM80/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A13COE8X7KQKIP and http://www.amazon.co.uk/POLISH-ACRYLIC-DISPLAY-APPROX-BOTTLES/dp/B00J3VDHFC/ref=pd_bia_nav_t_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=03DRS9S8HDDC62NTPQGP or you can check out there website http://www.esd-ltd.com/Nail-Polish-Display-Stands


                    

50 Polish stand
30 Polish stand
                             
                    
                  Thanks for reading

                          Kylie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment