Monday 14 December 2015

Leighton denny - I am goddess collection


Queen Hera



Queen Hera is a beautiful metallic multi chrome that changes from gold to olive green to a apple green, also I feel the polish has a slight bronze/deep rose gold shift to it. The consistency of this polish is slightly on the thinner side so I would suggest taking your time when painting it on your nails, I did find the first coat applied patchy and I would say this polish takes 2-3 coats to be fully opaque. I also wanted to mention that because the polish is metallic you can slightly see brush strokes but its noting major.









Venus desire



Venus desire us a chocolate copper polish with micro red glitter running through it. This polish has a good consistency but applies very sheer and patchy on the first coat, this polish takes 2-3 coats of polish to be fully opaque depending on how thick a layer you apply. This polish looks very similar to autumn spice from Revlon parfumerie , venus desire would be a perfect for the autumn/ winter season.











Athena divine



Athena divine in the bottle looks like a sapphire blue with a purple shimmer shift, on the nail this polish is just a sapphire blue polish with blue shimmer unfortunately the purple shimmery shift doesn't come across on the nail at all which is a shame because the shift in the bottle looks nice. The consistency of the polish is slightly on the thin side but its not to hard to work with, this polish only needs two coats to be fully opaque.










Aphrodite's love



Aphrodite's love is a multi chrome shimmer that goes from a copper bronze to a berry pink to a yellow green this is a beautiful polish I was worried it was going to be very similar to Venus desire from this collection but they are totally different. This polish is very sheer on the first coat and I would say depending on how thick a layer you apply it will take 2-3 coats for this polish to be fully opaque but the consistency is good.












Tell me aurora



Tell me aurora is a clear based polish with tons of gold micro glitter with small and medium holographic hexagon glitters. This polish surprised me I thought it was going to be a topper so when I swatched this polish I originally layered it over a black polish then I realized how glitter dense this polish is. I took the black polish off and stared applying this polish by itself, this polish has a thicker consistency but you would expect that from such a dense glitter polish. This polish is opaque in two coats and the finish makes you look like you have disco balls on your nails. I would say be slightly careful when you apply this polish because on some of my nails on the second coat the polish was starting to get thick and clumpy looking.




















If you would like to purchase this set I purchased my set from -http://www.musthave.co.uk/leighton-denny-i-am-goddess-collection-nail-colour/ 









                      Thanks for reading

                             Kylie xxx 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment