Thursday 24 December 2015

Sally Hansen - Pacific blue – Reformulated

The reformulated pacific blue is a deep royal blue jelly polish, the polish looks like it has a shimmer in the bottle but the shimmer doesn't really transfer onto the nail. The consistency is quite thin so I would say take your time when applying, I had to apply 4 coats of polish on some of my nails and I still wasn't happy with the finish, the polish applied quite patchy and streaky and sheer. Unfortunately in the swatch picture you can see my nail line on some of my nails and I apologize no polish should take 5-6 coats of polish to be opaque. I don't know why sally Hansen reformulated this polish unfortunately you can't improve perfection, I wouldn't recommend buying this version of pacific blue but if you would like to, I purchased mine for about £3 from ebay  




                            Thanks for reading

                                 Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment