Monday 7 December 2015

Superchic laquer - Dreamology collection


No rest for the wicked



No rest for the wicked is a deep emerald green holographic polish, every time I read the name of this polish the song no rest for the wicked by cage the elephant pops into my head. This is a lovely polish it is fully opaque in one coat and there is no streaks and no patchiness. The consistency of this polish is slightly on the thicker side but the polish is still easy to apply, I feel when the polish dries it does dry slightly dull but I would suggest applying a top coat anyway just to make the polish pop. I didn't wear this polish for a full manicure I only wore it for the swatch pictures but the polish didn't stain my nails which is a plus because usually with such pigmented polishes and sometimes darker polishes tend to slightly stain the nails, but I had no problems with staining from this polish.





Realm of erotica



Realm of erotica is a true ruby red holographic polish, when I see this polish I think of Dorothy's red shoes from the wizard of oz. This polish again is fully opaque in one coat the polish doesn't streak or apply patchy. This polish is slightly thick but I did feel realm of erotica wasn't as thick as no rest for the wicked. This polish does dull slightly when it dries so I would suggest a topcoat also a topcoat will make the holo in the polish pop, I am not a big red polish fan but I think this polish would be perfect for winter/ Christmas time.





Lucid La La land



Lucid la la land is a beautiful deep cobalt blue holographic polish. This blog post is going to sound repetitive because again this polish is a one coat wonder, the consistency of this polish is on the thicker side just like the other two polishes I have mentioned in this blog post. Again the polish dulls slightly when it dries so I just suggest applying a topcoat which will also make the polish come to life.





Wake me up



Wake me up is a deep purple/wine holographic polish, every time I read the name of this polish the song wake me up by avicii pops into my head. I feel this polish has the thickest consistency out of all 6 polishes in this collection but it still is easy to apply, again this polish has the same formulation as the other polishes I have mentioned in this collection, this polish is fully opaque in one coat and when the polish dries it slightly dulls but I would apply a glossy top coat anyway.





40 Winks



40 Winks is a gorgeous deep amethyst holographic polish. This polish has the same quality's as the other polishes in this collection, this polish is fully opaque in one coat and the polish slightly dulls when it is dry. I feel this polish has the thinnest consistency out of all 6 polishes in this collection, this polish isn't thin and runny I would say it has a normal consistency but out of all the polishes in this particular collection it is the thinnest, it is still easy to apply though so I wouldn't worry about the consistency.





R.E.M



R.E.M is a graphite black/grey holographic polish, I would say this polish isn't the blackest of blacks but it is still quite deep, just like all the other polishes in this collection this polish is fully opaque in one coat, the polish has a thick consistency and also like the others in this collection the polish slightly dulls when it dries but a glossy topcoat will fix that.
 
 
 
 
 
And also their etsy shop
 
 
 
 
 
                     Thanks for reading
                                          Kylie xxx  



 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment