Monday 21 December 2015

Sally Hansen- Pacific blue ( Original)


Pacific blue is a medium cerulean/denim blue polish but it has a lightness to it like it has a back light integrated into the polish. This polish has a nice consistency its not to thick or to thin, this polish is fully opaque in one coat it doesn't apply patchy or streaky. This is just a lovely polish the colour is nice and it is FULLY opaque in one coat which is why my mind boggles why they decided to reformulate this polish. I did wonder why people on youtube and in blogs praised this polish but now I own it I can say its good, its not the be all and end all of polish its not super unique but it is a nice polish. I found this polish by surprise in a outdoor market in benidorm while I was on holiday so I can't tell you where you can get it but it might turn up somewhere your least expecting.





 
 
 
 
 
              Thanks for reading 

                    Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment