Friday 11 March 2016

Fresh Friday Little ondine First love


I had never heard of this brand until I came across it on beauty crowd. Beauty crowd were having a great promotion, 50% off all their products in February and I came across this polish brand which I haven't heard of before and thought I would try a few of their polishes. Little ondine state their polishes are made with natural ingredients and the polish when dried can be removed easily because it will peel off, which seems interesting because I use a peel off base coat for most of my manicures so for the peeling element to be mixed into a polish intrigued me. The consistency of this polish reminded me of lightly whisked eggs, thick and gloopy and not the nicest consistency. The coverage isn't the greatest very sheer and patchy, I applied 4 coats and I could still see a lot of my nail line. I personally think no polish no matter how nice it looks should need 5 coats for full opacity, also the polish was getting quite thick on my nail which isn't the nicest look, a plus and what I did like about this polish is it peeled off lovely it peeled off all in one which is what I like. I have purchased another polish from this brand because you cant judge a brand by just one polish and the brand does interest me, If you have polishes from this brand please leave a comment down below and tell me what you thought of the polish you own.






                                Thanks for reading
                                     Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment