Tuesday 15 March 2016

Treatment Tuesday- NYC Strip me off (Peel of base coat)


I was in the market for a peel off base coat for a while because I swatch a lot of nail polish and I didn't wear a lot of my glitter polishes because the removal was such a pain in the ass. When I was originally looking for a peel off base coat there wasn't much options there is a few more now but they aren't massively available, I have had this base coat for about 7/8 months and I use is for all my swatches and sometimes my normal manicures and I am only about half way through which is good but also annoying because this base coat is ok if you let your polish fully dry, your polish will peel of nicely if you have a day old manicure and put some cuticle oil on to remove but when you have semi dry manicure that you are only applying to swatch this peel off base coat is crap it will just ball up and just get messy. This base coat is a hit and miss sometimes my normal manicures will peel off too easily which when you want to wear that polish for a couple of days can suck but with my glitter polish manicures it will be a pain to peel off, it might be ok to peel off the top of my nail but at the tips of my nails it wont peel of so easily, also you will sometimes get lumps in your base coat which is not what you want for a smooth manicure. I do have other peel off base coats that I haven't tried yet because I want to get through this one before I open another one. I like the idea of a peel off base coat but I am not the biggest fan of this particular one.




I bought this at superdrug I cant find it on the site but I'm sure they still sell it in store.


                                 Thanks for reading
                                       Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment