Thursday 24 March 2016

Thrifty Thursday Maybelline color show 5th avenue mattes Traffic stop


Traffic stop is a bright cola red polish that dries matte. This polish applies and looks like a jelly polish you do get good coverage but you can still see some nail line. I applied three coats of polish and I still felt like I could see a lot of nail line. The consistency of the polish is on the thinner side and the brush is wider so I would suggest taking your time when applying this polish because you will make a mess easily and red polish is a pain to clean up. I do like the finish of this polish I am getting into the matte finish more but if you don't like the matte finish you can always apply a glossy topcoat.




I purchased this polish from superdrug when maybelline was on a two products for £6 deal but superdrug always has different deals on, you can purchase the polish from http://www.superdrug.com/Maybelline/Maybelline-Colorstay-N-P-5Th-Ave-455-Traf-Stop/p/602100



                                  Thanks for reading
                                       Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment