Tuesday 29 March 2016

Treatment Tuesday- Ciate Nail goddess Serum elixir


I don't own a nail serum and so this product is a new one for me, a little warning if you do purchase this product don't apply it like a cuticle oil, I did the first time I tried this product because I was expecting a super hydrating good for your nails cuticle oil like product. This polish is supposed to be applied like a nail polish that it dries clear and with a slight tackiness, I do have a little bone to pick with ciate they do not give you much information about the product on their website or on the products box I would love to know more about what this product does and how I'm supposed to use it. The box does say that this product is super hydrating it contains vitamin B5 and Marula oil and it also says apply one coat to clean bare nails. I feel like this product sinks into your nails after a couple of hours, it will dry initially slightly glossy and after a couple of hours of it on my nails my nails will be matte, I am not sure If this is a wash off product again I don't have much information about this product I don't think it washes off like the knight in shinning armour treatment I think the product just sinks into your nails which is nice. I don't feel like my nails are super hydrated after wearing this product I don't know if this product does much for my nails I do use cuticle oils religiously and I didn't really see much of a difference when I used this product. I would love to try different nail serums and see how they work I love nail treatments and anything that is going to make my nails healthier I am willing to try, I just wish ciate would provide more information for their treatment products.















                                     Thanks for reading
                                           Kylie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment