Thursday 3 March 2016

Thrifty Thursday Born pretty holo 06

This is a beautiful peach polish with a hint of coral and a subtle holo running throughout. This polish does apply quite sheer and will take 2-3 coats for fully opacity depending on how thick you apply the polish. This polish has a great consistency it applies smoothly, The holo in this polish looks like a subtle shimmer in most lights but in direct light you will see the holo loveliness which is gorgeous. I love the colour of this polish I feel I don't have anything similar to this colour in my collection and I definitely feel this is a unique holographic polish to my collection.

































                                 Thanks for reading
                                       Kylie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment