Friday 8 January 2016

Fresh Friday- Ciate Knight in shining Armour

This type of product is something I have never seen in nail care before, this treatment is a overnight nail mask. This product is enriched in Marula oil for hydrating, brightening and revitalizing. You apply this product on a bare nail and wear it overnight and you just wash off the product in the morning.


My thoughts


This product has weird formula and consistency the product feels like a polish mixed with a cream its very thick to apply but it dries quite fast, it has a nail polish brush so its super easy to apply. It is quite rare for me not to have polish on my nails so I had to remember to remove my polish nightly and then apply this product. The treatment initially dries quite glossy but by the morning the product is matte. In the morning you are just supposed to wash off the product so no need for polish remover, I would say you have to scrub quite a bit for the product to come off If I had a nail brush I would use it but I just used my fingers and rubbed my nails and the product would finally come off. I feel like the product really helped my nails stop peeling as much which for me is great because I have a few nails that will grow to a certain point and then they will just start peeling, but I feel this product helped with that which in turn helps with nail growth. I will use this product twice a week for when my nails are in good condition but I think when my nails are needing that extra something I will use this a couple of nights in a row. I think this is a good product like I have said I haven't seen an overnight mask for nails before and I feel it has helped my nails , this treatment will make your nails look nicer overnight but for the actual results you might have to wait a bit longer for which I don't mind a little wait if it means my nails are going to be in better condition.



I purchased my Knight in shining Armour from the ciate website https://www.ciatelondon.com/uk/knight-in-shining-armour-overnight-nail-mask



                     Thanks for reading

                           Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment