Tuesday 12 January 2016

Treatment Tuesday - Soaps for little suds Bubble pebble

I received this bubble pebble in a nail box from paint the rainbow, I thought this product would be a lot softer to break than it was its quite hard I thought it would just crumble to pieces. I used half the pebble for one use which means I will get two uses out of one pebble. I put quite warm water in a medium sized bowl and put the bubble pebble in the water, the product does foam slightly on top of the water. The water did turn slightly yellow its not the prettiest water I have seen but its not all about the aesthetics. The smell is slightly fruity which is nice, I think this product can be used in the bath as well I just used it as a hand soak. I soaked my hands for about 10-15 minutes, after taking my hands out of the water my hands felt soft and the fruity smell lingered on my hands for quite a while afterwards I think this product would be great to use for preparing your hands for a manicure.

I don't think soaps for little suds have a main website but you can check out their facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/Soaps-For-Little-Suds-481467335249949/?fref=ts

Thanks for reading
Kylie xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment