Friday 1 January 2016

Fresh Friday – Nails inc Paint can in Shoreditch lane

Is nail polish in a spray can the future? Well this is the latest product from nails inc, nail polish in a spray can. The instructions on the can suggest you apply a base coat before you apply the polish, Shake the can and spray from the distance of about 10-15cm, apply your top coat let it dry then wash off the excess polish off that is on your skin.


My experience with this product

 
After my first application you can slightly see the
 lumpiness on the middle finger
First of all I would suggest applying this product over the sink because the product will spread everywhere and take your jewelry off just to be safe. I applied a peel off base coat which I wouldn't suggest because when I applied the spray it looked quite lumpy and I feel that was down the the peel off base coat but that is just user error. I would say this product is easy to use and has great coverage, I did apply a second coat just to make sure I covered all my nails and to deepen the colour slightly. I do like the finish of this polish the polish is a platinum sliver metallic with glitter, because its a spray can you don't have the conventional nail polish brush which means you don't get the brush strokes you would normally get with a metallic polish you would apply with a brush. After I let the polish dry for a few minutes I applied my top coat and once that dried I washed my hands, which I had to wash my hands quite a few times to get the product off which sucked I was literately washing my hands for 5 minutes and still had some glitter over my hands.


My thoughts about this product

The finished product

This product sounds and looks cool but it didn't really deliver what it says on the tin, this product is for when your in a hurry and you can just spray your nails and your out the door, I think this took about the same time if not longer than the conventional way of painting my nails. I did like the finish of the polish it's a glitter metallic that doesn't show brush stokes which is good. I think the idea of this product is good but its really messy and doesn't take a shorter time than the old fashioned way of painting your nails.

I purchased my product from the nails inc website they have the paint can in two different colours - https://www.nailsinc.com/paint-can-spray-nail-polish-waiting-list/

                       Thanks for reading

                                          Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment