Friday 29 January 2016

Friday Favorites – Empties Part 1

Kandy colors Spiced apple cuticle oil

I love the smell of this cuticle oil it smells of Christmas its slightly fruity with a hint of spice. I felt like this oil was on the thicker side which I quite liked because you don't need a lot of product and its super conditioning, the oil sinks in nicely there is no greasy film left around your cuticles. I loved that this products applicator was it a pipette it was super easy to use I just would of liked the bottle to be bigger.



Paint the rainbow cuticle oil

This cuticle oil is ok I did feel it was slightly greasy and it does take a little while to sink in. I wasn't to sure about the roller ball applicator to start with but I actually liked it, I found the product applied easy with the roller ball applicator. This cuticle oil had no scent which is ok but I prefer a scented oil.


O.P.I Avojuice Spiced persimmon hand and body lotion

I liked this hand cream it is a lighter lotion rather than a creamy rich hand cream which I like. This hand lotion sinks in fast and leaves your hands feeling smooth and moisturized, the smell is lovely it smells like sweet orange with a hint of spices. This is a lovely hand lotion it would be perfect in a handbag because it sinks in fast.


Loccitane Shea butter hand cream

This is a thick and creamy hand cream this product is super moisturizing. I would say be careful when applying this product because if you over apply it your hands will feel super greasy for quite some time. I do like this hand cream it is super moisturizing but it doesn't sink in fast so I would say this hand cream isn't the best for your handbag I would apply this before I go to bed, the scent is just a lovely clean scent but its not in your face.


Nails inc Albert bridge topcoat

This is an ok topcoat nothing special its not particularly glossy but it does dry fast. This topcoat is a nightmare when your near the end of the product, the topcoat goes super thick I did add thinner and it worked for one manicure, also when you near the end of the product it starts to apply uneven and stringy which is not what you want from your topcoat.


Perfect formula Pink gel coat

This product isn't empty yet but its so thick now, I tear my hair out while applying this. The application is so uneven and stringy I have tried thinner and it doesn't thin the product at all. This product annoys me because the finish of this product is nice it makes your nails look better it makes the whites whiter it makes your nails look perfect. Before this product got super thick this product helped my nails grow, nothing major but it did help.




                                 Thanks for reading

                                      Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment