Friday 15 January 2016

Friday Favorite- Nail Stamping

My post today is about stamping, now I'm not a pro at stamping I just enjoy nail stamping. The reasons I love nail stamping are because stamping adds a little something extra to an ordinary manicure, you could have a plain white cream polish and if you stamp a black flower design on your nails it just perks up your nails. Another reason why I love stamping is the variety of the stamping plates, you can get simple flower deigns to sushi, animals,cars to intricate designs if you can think of it there probably is a stamping plate out there with it on. My favorite thing is that stamping plates can be very inexpensive I have bought a lot of mine from the bornpretty store http://www.bornprettystore.com/ but I have also bought ones from amazon, rainbow connection, ebay and I have recently found out that nailpolishdirect stock some stamping essentials. When you start nail stamping it will be a hit or a miss but it just takes a while to get a hang of the technique I'm not perfect yet but nail art is all about having fun. If you are thinking about getting into stamping I would suggest you buy a uber mat by uberchic I purchased mine from https://www.she-sells-seashells.co.uk/shop/uber-mat-by-uberchic-beauty/ they are so useful to test stamping on or colour combos or any kind of nail art they are acetone resistant so its super easy to clean up the mat and I am so thankful I bought one, even for painting your nails normally if you knock your polish bottle over it will just spill on the easy clean mat. Just finding out what kind of stamper and scraper and finding the right polish to use is probably the hardest part of stamping but its like most things its just trial and error.



                                Thanks for reading
                                      Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment