Friday 22 January 2016

Fresh Friday- KB Shimmer Chai tea Cuticle oil

Sorry for the yellow naked nails
This is a lovely cuticle oil it is non greasy and sinks in fast and is conditioning/moisturizing. I picked the chai tea scent because I haven't seen any cuticle products with the smell and because I'm addicted to chai tea lattes. The smell for me wasn't chai to me it smelt more like a really sweet Dr pepper or raisins with a slight hint of spice, I would of preferred full on cinnamon but that is just personal preference. I like the brush applicator it makes the oil super easy to apply no need for digging your nails into a tub and then getting product under your nails which is super annoying, I don't like that there is only 2ml of product in the pen I feel like it wont last very long especially when I apply cuticle oil 3-5 times a day.



I purchased this cuticle oil from Harlow&co - http://www.harlowandco.org/products/cuticle-oil


Sorry for the yellow naked nails


Thanks for reading
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment