Tuesday 19 January 2016

Throwback Tuesday- Bonita Starry night

I am head over heels in love totally obsessed with this polish, this polish is a beautiful deep teal with a hint of emerald with a very fine holo glitter. The first coat had great coverage but it will take two coats for full opacity and the consistency was good. I am really sad that the only place I have found Bonita polishes are poundland because I will probably never find another bottle of this polish, because poundland are just a pix a mix of brands its the only place I have found sinful colors in the UK as well so if anyone knows where I can buy another bottle of this polish please let me know in the comments. This polish is just so pretty and I can see me wearing it a lot, if you can get your hands on a bottle I would defiantly recommend you get it.


I purchased this polish from poundland




                                 Thanks for reading
                                       Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment