Friday 26 February 2016

Fresh Friday- Seventeen Silver and white


This product is basically a thrifty Thursday and fresh Friday product all in one, I found this polish in a set of two for £3 at boots in the sale. You don't really see much holographic polishes in mainstream brands so I saw this one and had to pick it up. This polish is a sliver and holographic glitter mix in a clear base the holographic glitters are medium hex's and the silver glitters are small/micro round glitters. I applied this polish as a topper you probably could get it opaque if you sponge it on but I don't normally apply my glitter polishes that way and I would probably use this polish as a topper anyway. The glitters apply nice and evenly you don't need to dab or fish for the glitters, what I also liked is the clear polish base isn't thick at all so your nails don't get lumpy after applying two coats of your base colour and then this glitter topper, I find some glitters I have worn have a thick polish base and your nails just turn out lumpy and no one wants a lumpy manicure.




I bought this from boots you might be able to still find this polish if you go into the store


                                 Thanks for reading
                                       Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment