Friday 5 February 2016

Friday Favorites – Empties Part 2

Sally hansen Hard as nails Natural tint

I bought this product a while ago because I hoped it would be like the perfect formula gel coat because the gel coat is harder for me to get my hands on and it costs a lot more. I am happy to say this product did the job it makes your nails look almost perfect it whitens your tips, it just makes your nails look nice and I got through all of this bottle before it got thick which is good so if you are looking for a cheaper version of the perfect formula pink gel that wont get thick I would recommend this.


Soap and glory Hand food

I am obsessed with the smell of this hand cream I can't put my finger on what is smells like but it is a floral scent that is in your face. This hand cream isn't to thick and its not greasy at all it just sinks in nicely I would definitely recommend this product maybe not so much if you don't like strong smells but I think the smell is lovely.


Coco on the beach cuticle balm

This is a nice cuticle balm that reminds me of summer. This balm isn't super oily and sinks in nicely even though the tub is small this product lasts a while. I like this cuticle balm so much I have bought another one but I am saving it for when summer comes around because the balm smells of summer.


Clarins Hand and nail treatment cream

This hand cream hasn't got the nicest of smells it does smell a bit like a grans perfume. It is a nice cream the texture is nice and it does sink in quickly. I can't really tell you if it helped my age spots because I don't have any yet and I cant tell you if it strengthened my nails because I use a lot of other nail products that help for that kind of thing.

Revlon Colorstay gel envy diamond top coat

I liked this top coat it is slightly on the thicker side but it was easy to work with, this top coat is super glossy and made my manicures last longer. This product didn't thicken when I neared the bottom of the bottle which is a plus , but I do have a problem with the bottle, the problem is that the bottle is dark black which means I couldn't see how far down I was with this product and how much I had used but that is just cosmetic, the product was good to use and I would purchase it again.


Loccitane Cherry blossom hand cream

I love the scent of this hand cream its floral and feminine. This hand cream isn't thick which is good it sinks into the skin nicely and leaves the smell on your hands for a while which is nice because I love the smell, this is just a nice hand cream nothing special but I do love the scent.





                                         Thanks for reading
                                   Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment