Thursday 11 February 2016

Thrifty Thursday- O.P.I Sleigh parking only

I know its not Christmas and this polish is not a spring/summer colour but I like dark polish and you don't always have to follow the trends, if you want to wear a dark polish in summer you can, and it was a bargain. This polish is a deep auburn with I feel a slight hint of aubergine. The consistency of this polish is very thick but its not hard to apply, the first coat did apply slightly patchy but this polish is fully opaque in two coats also this polish dries demi matte so I would suggest applying a top coat.



I purchased this in the bargain rack at my local sally's but if you cant find it at your local sally's you can purchase it here http://www.nailpolishdirect.co.uk/nail-polish-collections-c76/holiday-gwen-stefani-2014-nail-polish-collection-sleigh-parking-only-15ml-hr-f12-p12697 or amazon




                                Thanks for reading
                                      Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment