Thursday 4 February 2016

Thrifty Thursday- Bourjois So Laque glossy Taupe modele

I love a bargain and when I was food shopping the other week in tesco I realized they had a polish bargain bin, I was all over it like a rash and I found some nice polishes and this polish is one of the polishes I found in the bargain bin. This polish is a light to medium brown with some tones of grey and purple, the colour is not the most unusual but its a nice sophisticated nude polish. This polish does apply quite sheer I would say depending on how thick a coat you apply it takes 2-3 coats to be fully opaque, the consistency is fine I would suggest not to overload the brush because you will flood your cuticles but the consistency is easy to work with, the polish applied smoothly and non streaky. This polish states it dries glossy and it does it looked like I applied a glossy top coat which I never and the polish also dried quite fast which is a plus.



Like I said I purchased this polish at tesco reduced but if you can find a bourjois counter you might find this polish there if not you can find it here ( sorry its not reduced in price) http://www.superdrug.com/Bourjois/Bourjois-So-Laque-Glossy-Nail-Polish-Taupe-Modele-5/p/626153#.Vpa08I_XL4g



                                        Thanks for reading
                                  Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment