Friday 12 February 2016

Fresh Friday- True Brit London Racing green



True Brit London is quite a new brand to me and this is why I'm featuring this polish as a fresh Friday post. This polish in the bottle looks like a mermaid polish it looks like a green/blue shifting polish but on the nail this polish looked straight up green with maybe the slightest hint of blue with a green shimmer running though the polish. This polish has a beautiful consistency it is slightly on the thicker side but I prefer that and its not overly thick the polish was still smooth and easy to apply, The first coat did apply slightly patchy but this polish is fully opaque in two coats. I do have a little downside to this polish it does show slight brush strokes but its nothing major. I just wanted to add I love the bottles for this brands polishes they are a lovely shape and they have a substantial weight to them they really feel super luxurious the polishes are slightly on the higher end price range but for me its worth it.










I purchased this polish from http://www.truebritlondon.co.uk/product/racing-green/

And if you want to check out the rest of the range http://www.truebritlondon.co.uk/shop/


                                   Thanks for reading
                                         Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment