Tuesday 2 February 2016

Treatment Tuesday- Maybelline Dr rescue SOS balm

I am slightly obsessed with cuticle balms,oils and butters so when I saw this product in my local boots I had to pick it up and I am so glad I did. I haven't really seen a mainstream brand that do mostly makeup sell cuticle treatments, I know L'Oreal, rimmel, Revlon and maybelline make nail polish but I haven't seen hand/cuticle care products from these brands before. I didn't have high hopes for this balm until I used it, this balm is lovely it is non greasy but hydrating and it sinks in incredibly fast. This balm is the perfect cuticle product for when your out and about, you do have to apply it to your skin rather than applying it to your nail because if you apply it to your nail you will waste a little bit of product and dent the balm but that's just what I do its just my personal preference. The balm has a slight smell but its not strong at all but I can't put my finger on what it smells like. I would highly recommend this product if your not into cuticle oils because this product is non greasy most cuticle oils have a greasy feeling and leave an oily film that may take a while to sink in and some people don't like the oily feeling but this product does not do that at all. I am so glad I picked this up and when I finish this one I will definitely be picking up another one, this product is now my handbag staple cuticle product for when I'm out and about.



I would highly recommend you pick up one of these when your out I purchased mine at a boots but anywhere with a maybelline counter should have this product.




                   Thanks for reading
                         Kylie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment