Thursday 25 February 2016

Thrifty Thursday- Polish me silly All wraped up


All wraped up is a white crelly polish with small, medium and large glitters in tons of different colours. This polish has a thicker consistency and is sort of a pain to apply, the base colour applies nicely but the glitters apply sparsely and are a pain to get on your nails. I would suggest with this polish paint one coat like you normally would and on your second coat shake the bottle a lot and fish for the glitters and just dab the polish on your nails where you want to place the glitters because I only got two of the bigger glitters for my whole manicure so I would highly suggest fishing. I love the look of these kind of polishes I just wish they were easier to apply but if you persevere with this polish it will turn out nicely.





I purchased this polish from a nail polish selling page on facebook





                                Thanks for reading
                                         Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment