Tuesday 9 February 2016

Throwback Tuesday- Leighton denny Crushed grape

I have wanted this polish from Leighton Denny for so long and I was lucky enough to receive a mini of crushed grape in a Christmas set.
This polish is a beautiful deep mauve polish that is opaque in one coat, the polish doesn't apply streaky or patchy the consistency is lovely I do not have a bad word to say about this polish. The polish looks so chic and sophisticated and grown up which I like, I will definitely be buying the bigger size this is a lovely polish nice to apply and a lovely colour.













I cant find the set I got the mini in but you can purchase a full size from http://leightondennyexpertnails.com/crushed-grape-12ml



                                   Thanks for reading
                                          Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment