Thursday 25 June 2015

All that jazz – Sofie's I own the runway

Sofie's I own the runway is and amazing midnight blue polish with blue and red purple and blue micro glitter running through it. I love the colour of this polish I am a blue fan and this polish is unique I feel every time you look at it you see a different colour of glitter, but what is also nice being the non glitter fan I am the glitter isn't in your face it just catches the light its a really beautiful combination . The formula was slightly on the thicker side and this polish was fully opaque in one coat but I painted two just for personal preference .The thickness of the brush was nice which made the polish easier to paint which is always a plus side, I really liked this polish.




        Thanks for reading

              Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment