Tuesday 9 June 2015

China glaze - Son of a peach

China glazes Son of a peach is a bright peachy orange polish. I am so disappointed with this polish, I like china glaze as a brand and I loved the look of this colour. The first coat was streaky and you need to work fast with this polish or else you will drag the polish you have painted. I painted on three coats and it was still patchy as you will see in the pictures. The polish itself dries matte which I know some other bright/neon polishes that dry matte so I was fine with the fact it dried matte. The formula was just rubbish which sucks because the colour of this polish looked like it would be so nice .


you can buy china glaze from http://www.nailpolishdirect.co.uk/ or Amazon .



                 Thanks for reading

                       Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment