Saturday 6 June 2015

Sally hansen - Blue crush

Sally hansen's Blue crush Is a lovely bright cobalt blue with a slight shimmer, this polish actually looks like it is lit from within, this polish is a bright without being neon. This is a one coat polish no streaks it and it applies lovely, the polish is slightly on the thin side for me but I could work with it, and I love a thicker brush and this has quite a unique thick brush. All in all I liked this polish the formulation is good the colour isn't unique but I love blue polish and happy to have this one in my collection.


If you would like to purchase this polish you can buy it from here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Complete-Manicure-Colour-Sally-Hansen/dp/B00LUXBIP2



               Thanks for reading

                     Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment